Compact LPG Forklift TruckForklift equipment designed for high lift confined space warehouse applications
The Yale Veracitor Compact truck series is a feature rich LPG powered forklift truck series that has been developed specifically for high lift applications in confined areas. They offer high levels of productivity, ergonomics and dependability that deliver low lifetime ownership and running costs.
The 20-35VX models have been engineered to provide users with a model choice dependent on application requirements. Available in two model configurations the Value model is optimised for performance and the lowest cost of operation while the Productivity model delivers maximum performance in heavy-duty cycle applications.
Medium to intensive duty work cycle businesses where the VX series excels are:
- Logistics and distribution
- Large warehousing applications
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Isolated powertrain and full suspension seat result in best-in-class whole body vibration levels of 0.6m/s2
- Operator compartment with clear unobstructed foot space, easy 3 point entry and low step height for easy on and off access
- Infinitely adjustable steering column and ergonomically positioned operators seat with integrated armrest incorporating mini-levers for hydraulic control and other key functions for the most comfortable operating position
- Auto-deceleration system (ADS) automatically decreasing the speed of the truck when the throttle pedal is released minimising brake usage and operator fatigue
- Dash display transmits continuous feedback to the operator of the trucks status and is positioned for optimum visibility
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- The Techtronix 100 transmission features electronic inching, which requires no adjustment, electric shift control, neutral start switch, and an anti-restart protection. A single pedal controls both inching and braking.
- Smooth electronic inching, shift and neutral start with brake interlock
- Continuous stability enhancement system (CSE) provides operating confidence from outstanding lateral stability when travelling over uneven ground surfaces and when cornering
- Controlled roll back on ramps for confident operator control on gradients
- Controlled power reversal for regulated directional change and tyre savings
- Intellix vehicle system manager (VSM) maximises uptime by monitoring and protecting key functions of the truck
Model Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission GLC20VX 2000 6000 500 PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed GLC25VX 2500 6000 500 PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed GLC30VX 3000 5965 500 PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed GLC35VX 3500 5965 500 PSI 2.4L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed GLC20VX 2000 6000 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed GLC25VX 2500 6000 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed GLC30VX 3000 5965 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed GLC35VX 3500 5965 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG Techtronix 100 1-Speed