The use of materials handling equipment is a safe and productive working practice for thousands of businesses across the country every single day.
Here at Briggs Equipment we have years of experience helping companies to reinforce their health and safety objectives by supplying high performance equipment and advising on the correct integration of that equipment with customer operations.
This section aims to provide a growing list of best practice information and you can click the links below for pre-shift checks, tips on hiring the correct access equipment and also a guide to manual handling best practice.
- Pre-Shift Checks ForForklift Trucks
- 10 Safety TipsFor Hiring Equipment
- Guide to ManualHandling Best Practice
- Understanding Fair Wear and Tear
- Considerationswhen hiring a forklift
- Lithium-ion battery technology
- Essentials for healthcare cleaning
- Focus on Scrubber Dryers
- Focus on Sweepers
- Focus on AI cleaning