Compact Diesel or LPG Forklift TruckDesigned for high lift confined space warehouse applications
The Yale Veracitor VX truck series is a feature rich fork lift truck series that has been developed specifically for heavy duty applications in confined areas. They offer high levels of productivity, ergonomics and dependability that deliver low lifetime ownership and running costs.
The GC 60-70VX models have been engineered to provide users with a model choice dependent on application requirements. Available in two model configurations the Base model is designed to provide a lower cost of acquisition without sacrificing performance while the Valur model delivers maximum performance in heavy duty cycle applications.
All GC 6000-7000kg VX diesel models are equipped with engines suitable for Tier 4 (<500ppm sulphur content) EU regulated markets.
Heavy duty and intensive work cycle businesses where the VX series excels are:
- Building materials
- Paper and pulp
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Isolated powertrain and full suspension seat result in best-in-class whole body vibration levels of 0.6m/s2
- Operator compartment with clear unobstructed foot space, easy 3 point entry and low intermediate step height for easy on and off access
- Infinitely adjustable steering column and ergonomically positioned operators seat with integrated armrest incorporating mini-levers for hydraulic control and other key functions for the most comfortable operating position
- Auto-deceleration system (ADS) is standard on the Value models automatically decreasing the speed of the truck when the throttle pedal is released minimising brake usage and operator fatigue
- Dash display transmits continuous feedback to the operator of the trucks status and is positioned for optimum visibility
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- Two transmission options available, Standard electronic 2 speed – Base model, Techtronix 332 – Value model for precise application matched performance
- Smooth electronic inching, shift and neutral start with brake interlock
- Continuous stability enhancement system (CSE) provides operating confidence from outstanding lateral stability when travelling over uneven ground surfaces and when cornering
- Controlled roll back (CRB) on ramps for confident operator control on gradients
- Controlled power reversal (CPR) for regulated directional change and tyre savings
- Intellix vehicle system manager (VSM) maximises uptime by monitoring and protecting key functions of the truck
Model Capacity Lift Height Load Centre Engine Type Transmission GDC/GLC60VX 6000 5600 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / GM 4.3L LPG Standard Electronic 2-Speed GDC/GLC70VX 7000 5600 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / GM 4.3L LPG Standard Electronic 2-Speed GDC/GLC60VX 6000 5600 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / GM 4.3L LPG Techtronix 332 3-Speed GGDC/GLC70VX 7000 5600 600 Kubota 3.8L Diesel / GM 4.3L LPG Techtronix 332 3-Speed