One of the things of which we’re very proud is our commitment to help, support and give time to charities and our local communities. Briggs people put a lot of time and energy into supporting fabulous causes that are local or national, high profile or much more personal.
From helping with community projects to holding in-house events, over the years Briggs Equipment has supported many charitable organisations, conducting fundraising events to raise thousands of pounds for our annual company charity.
Our charity for 2018 is Alzheimer's Research UK. You can read more about our Charity of the Year here.
- In 2017 we raised £60,000 for Newlife The Charity for Disabled Children
- In 2016 we raised £93,000 for the Teenage Cancer Trust
- In 2014/15 we raised £12,000 for Parkinson’s UK
- In 2013/14 we raised over £15,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support
- In 2012/13 Briggs donated £20,000 to Midlands Air Ambulance