Something we’re extremely proud of is our commitment to help, support and give time to charities and our local communities. Briggs people dedicate a lot of time and energy into supporting fabulous causes both local and national, high profile and more personal.
From joining in with community projects to holding in-house events, over the years Briggs Equipment has supported many charitable organisations, conducting fundraising events to raise thousands of pounds for our annual company charity.
Our current charity partner for 2022 is Young Lives vs Cancer.
Young Lives vs Cancer is dedicated to helping children, young people and their families through cancer diagnosis, treatment and beyond.
- In 2020 we raised £67,740 for Prostate Cancer UK
- In 2019/20 we raised £50,000 for Rays of Sunshine
- In 2018 we raised £86,073 for Alzheimer's Research UK
- In 2017 we raised £60,000 for Newlife The Charity for Disabled Children
- In 2016 we raised £93,000 for the Teenage Cancer Trust
- In 2014/15 we raised £12,000 for Parkinson’s UK
- In 2013/14 we raised over £15,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support
- In 2012/13 we donated £20,000 to Midlands Air Ambulance