- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. The advanced design of the S6.0-7.0FT truck series can help reduce that downtime.
- Strong transmission gears and shafts
- Electronically controlled powershift transmissions have state-of-the-art, strong clutch packs that provide longer life.
- Kubota turbo diesel engine provides advanced combustion technology that enhances fuel economy.
- Air-to-air intercoolers help increase efficiency and reduce emissions.
- Cast ductile iron steer axle provides maximum durability and superior steering control.
- Emissions system features a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) that captures and oxidizes particulate matter (soot).
|Model Name||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Platform Height||Turning Radius||AST (wide/long)||Battery Capacity||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|S6.0FT||6000kg||600mm||5600mm||2585mm||1438mm||8667kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|S7.0FT||7000kg||600mm||5600mm||2585mm||1438mm||9531kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date
with our Latest News
Simply enter your email address and subscribe