Combilift Pedestrian Stackers
Designed for improved safety, visibility and efficiency
Offering excellent load visibility, AC drive technology and a user-friendly driver’s display screen, Combilift Pedestrian Stackers have a strong blend of safety and efficiency at the heart of their design. They have the ability to handle loads in tight spaces, as well as having the versatility for both indoor and outdoor use.
We plant a tree for every truck we sell
trees planted so far
The Combilift Pedestrian Range
With operator safety and efficiency at the heart of their designs, a Combilift pedestrian operated machine could be the perfect solution for your materials handling operations.
- Powered Pallet Truck
- Power steering
- Patented multi-arm tiller
- AC motor technology
- Suitable for small to medium sized warehouses
- Good for oversized pallets
- Capacity: 3,000kg to 16,000kg
- Order Picker
- Safe, robust work platform for multiple orders or long loads.
- Good for pallet loads over long distances
- Capacity: 500kg
- Narrow aisle stacker
- Safe operation
- Push-button rotation of rear wheel allows operator to remain in a safe position
- Good for pallets and narrow aisles
- Capacity: 1,000kg to 1,500kg
- Walkie-Reach Stacker
- Winner of FLTA Award for Ergonomics
- Good for pallets in narrow aisles down to 2m
- Capacity: 1,450kg
- Four-way pedestrian reach stacker
- Multi-directional travel
- Innovative features
- Effortless operation even in demanding environments
- Good for pallets
- Capacity: 1,450kg
Let us help you to find the perfect material handling solutions for your business.
Situation Cab Automotive, one of the UK’s leading vehicle interior component manufacturers required a new electric equipment fleet to help improve their on-site efficiency and reduce envrionmental impact. There is also a growing demand within the wider
Crendon Timber Engineering recently introduced their own sustainability targets, which aim to reduce their environmental impact through investment in green technology and processes.
Originating in Germany in 1969, Veka PLC are the UK’s largest window and door systems manufacturer. They are an award winner within their field, being recognised for their Manufacturing and Business commitment in recent years. Based in
subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date
with our Latest News
Simply enter your email address and subscribe