JLG Boom Lifts
The ideal platform to work at the most challenging heights
With platform heights of over 48 metres, JLG offer the largest range of electric, engine powered and hybrid boom lifts in the industry and provide the ideal platform to work at the most challenging heights. Choose from a range of articulating, telescopic and compact crawler boom lifts.
We plant a tree for every truck we sell
trees planted so far
Engine Powered Boom Lifts
The JLG engine powered boom lifts, known to some as cherry pickers, give you the reach and power necessary for the best outdoor performance.
- If the job requires you to get up and over objects, you need an articulating boom lift.
- Exceptional outreach, high capacity, versatile performance and easy maintenance
- Takes you up and over obstacles for precise positioning
- Choose from a wide variety of boom lift options that feature various platform heights up to 150 ft
- A telescopic boom lets you reach farther with more capacity, putting you right where you need to be as simply and efficiently as possible
- Choose from our large selection of telescopic boom lifts that feature platform heights from 40 ft to 185 ft and platform capacities up to 1,000 lb
- The mast extends in a straight line by using one or more telescoping boom sections and gives you the vertical reach you need to access overhead jobs, while also providing outstanding horizontal reach.
Electric & Hybrid Boom Lifts
The JLG electric and hybrid boom lifts are environmentally friendly, energy efficient and help keep productivity high
- Lightweight, compact non-marking rubber track-mounted booms
- Optional Lithium-ion battery for cleaner, greener operation
- Self-leveling, non-marking outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
- Choose from five models with working heights up to 106 ft
- QuikCharge diesel powered hybrid option provides automatic charging for continuous machine operation
- Choose from several series with various height and reach specifications to find the right fit for rough, muddy job sites or narrow, congested indoor areas
- Choose the ideal configuration for your application: hybrid or electric power, two-wheel or all-wheel drive, and standard or horizontal pivot jib
- Available in four models, each offering over 43 ft of horizontal outreach
- Non-marking tires and efficient electric power for indoor jobs and 25% gradeability for climbing steep ramps or roll-back trucks
- Choose from three models with platform heights of 20, 26 or 32 ft
Leading international food manufacturer Greencore has drawn on the diverse MHE offerings of Briggs Equipment to help drive cost efficiencies and to provide a unique customer service at its Food to Go facility in Northampton.
Gunstones Bakery in Sheffield forms part of the meal solutions division of one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK; 2 Sisters Food Group. Formed in 1993 the group is one of British businesses most compelling
subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up to date
with our Latest News
Simply enter your email address and subscribe